Final Update: Feb 2019
To read my original post, CLICK HERE
I receive a check from my publisher well within the promised time-frame. At this point, I feel that the bad press I’ve read about Christian Faith Publishers is mostly fake news.
I’ll say several things here, then lay this post to rest.
- When self-publishing, YOU are in charge of your success or failure. Don’t expect that giving the publisher extra money to promote your book for you is going to do much.
- Be prepared to DO YOUR OWN PROMOTION WORK
- Watch over every aspect of the work, from editing to layout to online promotion. Step in and insist on changes when you see a problem
- Make sure that your project is as good as you can get it before you give it over to the self-publishing world. Have it read by critical reviewers who know what they are doing. Pay for good content editing by an experienced editor, no matter how good a writer or editor you might be.
- Be patient. It all takes time.
To read about the original project, click HERE